Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Well, Dr. Jemsek says the arthritis I've developed is a good sign that the antibiotics have gotten into my joints and kills the lyme or co-infection bacteria and the die off caused the inflammation. So, he decided to keep me on oral antibiotics for four more months since they tend to be working. He said I should have some very good days during my "off" weeks as I take them for two weeks on and two weeks off. The first two weeks off I felt really good...a noticable improvement! The second two weeks off I felt pretty bad in general with even a bed ridden day in pain. I rotate drugs each month so perhaps the drug of month two didn't agree with me. Month three I go back to the same drug as month one so I'm hoping to have a really good two weeks off!

I've started hot yoga which is on the verge of being too much for me but I like it and I think it's good for me as long as I don't overdo it. I just lie down if I get to feeling dizzy, nauseous, or just bad. Otherwise, I feel really good doing it and I believe it's good for me physically and mentally. Dr. Voodo recommended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment